If you have questions regarding your H-E-B Gift Card, please read below or call Customer Care.
Purchasing & Sending
Most gift cards are not subject to any expiration dates or any issuance, activation, or dormancy fees. You will only be charged the face value of these gift cards plus shipping & handling. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards may have an additional fee, which will be clearly stated when you select the card, and the fee will be automatically added to your subtotal at checkout.
This site is intended for individuals residing in Texas, and billing addresses associated with your payment are restricted to Texas only.
No, once your order is complete, it cannot be changed.
You may not return or cancel your gift card after it is purchased.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted on this site.
For physical orders, your credit card is charged when your gift card ships. For egift card orders, your credit card will be charged when the card is emailed. This purchase will appear on your credit/debit card statement as H-E-B. LP/ INCOMM PAY
Delivery times are determined by the shipping method selection. Physical orders are generally shipped within 3-5 business days. Egift card orders will typically send within 1 hour but can take up to 24 hours.
You can opt for USPS First Class (7-10 business days) FedEx 2 Day Trackable (3-4 business days) or FedEx Overnight Trackable (3 business days) shipping. Shipping Fees apply as indicated on the check-out page. COVID-19 closures and weather events may cause package delays.
Once your gift card is shipped, you will receive an email with an order tracking number that you can use to access the current shipping status of your gift.
Gift cards may be shipped to valid street addresses within the United States. For your protection, we do not ship to Post Office Boxes, APO or FPO addresses, or international addresses. The shipping address can be different than the billing address.
Gift cards can be delivered to one address per order. If you want to ship to multiple addresses, please place separate orders.
Of course! To do so, enter your own information in the Recipient fields.
American Express, Vanilla Visa and Mastercard eGift Cards can be added to a digital wallet for in-store use at approved retailers. To add a card to your digital wallet:
1. Open the Wallet/App on your device.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions, including entering your card number manually or taking a picture of your plastic card.
If your gift card was purchased at https://heb.thegiftcardshop.com/ in most cases, the card is ready for use immediately.
Yes, if the recipient did not receive the email due to an incorrect email address, you have the option to update the email address by clicking the “Change/Resend Email” option in the “Order is On Its Way” email. You can then edit the recipient email address and resend. Please note, the email address on file with the order may not be the email address that is most current. Be prepared with the original recipient email address before calling customer service.
Receiving & Redeeming
For physical orders, up to 8 gift cards are placed on a letter carrier inside an envelope. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express gift cards will be placed on an individual card carrier and delivered in a gifting envelope. Egift card orders will be delivered via an email with a link to the egift card.
All physical gift cards in your order will be received in one shipping package and all egift cards in your order will be delivered in separate emails per gift card.
Delivery times are determined by the shipping method selection. Physical orders are generally shipped within 3-5 business days. Egift card orders will send within 1 hour but can take up to 24 hours.
Please contact H-E-B customer service at https://www.heb.com/static-page/contact-us or 1-855-803-0611 to obtain another order confirmation email.
You can click “Track Orders” and use your Email Address and Order Number found on your emailed purchase receipt to see if your order has delivered.
If the recipient did not receive the egift card email, you can resend the email here Track Order and enter your email address used to order. Once you’ve located the purchase, you can resend the email.
Most gift cards can be used at the merchant’s retail locations and online at the brand’s website. However, since every brand is different, please refer to their specific terms and conditions found on each brand’s product page prior to purchasing their card.
American Express, Vanilla Visa and MasterCard Gift Cards can be used for contactless payment via digital wallets: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
American Express Gift Card
You can use your American Express Gift Card anywhere American Express Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
Vanilla Visa Gift Card
You can use your Vanilla Gift Card anywhere Visa Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the Gift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
Mastercard Gift Card
You can use your Mastercard eGift Card anywhere Mastercard Cards are accepted within the United States and District of Columbia, except the eGift Card may not be used for recurring billing or at ATMs.
You can use H-E-B branded cards at any of our locations for purchases in-store or online.
1. Be sure to know your balance before you shop. To use your gift card along with another form of payment, just tell the cashier how much you want to apply to each payment type. Please note, not all merchants allow split payment transactions, and some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. For American Express, Visa, and Mastercard see your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
2. Swipe your Card and select Credit on the keypad. American Express, Vanilla Visa and Mastercard eGift Cards can be added to a digital wallet for in-store use at approved retailers. To add a card to your digital wallet:
- Open the Wallet/App on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, including entering your card number manually or taking a picture of your plastic card.
3. For Brand Gift Cards, present the gift card at time of purchase.
1. Make sure the balance of the Gift Card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes. Please note: some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.
2. For American Express, Visa, and Mastercard, select ‘Credit’ or ‘Debit’ as the payment method (Do not select ‘Gift Card’) In the Payment Method section, enter the card information as you would a credit or debit card. In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address.
3. For H-E-B branded cards, select “Apply a Gift Card” at checkout and enter your gift card information. Your gift card is only valid at H-E-B locations or online at www.HEB.com
4. For all other gift cards, follow the instructions at checkout.
No, we cannot transfer your funds onto a physical gift card.
Gift Cards cannot be used at ATMs nor can you get cash back from any of your purchases.
1. To check the balance for American Express, Visa, or Mastercard egift cards, click on the “View and Print this Card” button in the recipient eGift email. Once you are logged into your Virtual Account, you’ll be able to see the available balance on the Gift Card.
2. To check the balance for H-E-B branded gift cards please visit H-E-B Gift Card Balance
3. To check the balance of all other gift cards, please follow the instructions on the back of the card or within the card Terms and Conditions
Your expiration date is nine (9) years from the date of purchase for American Express, Vanilla Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards. This expiration date is listed on your account for your reference. Funds do not expire.
Most brand gift cards do not expire. Please refer to the specific Terms and Conditions found on the brand gift card product page for details.
Security & Reliability
Please contact us https://www.heb.com/static-page/contact-us
Phone number: 1-855-803-0611
Hours of operation: 8 am to 8 pm 7 days a week
This website is hosted and operated by InComm Payments in relationship with the H-E-B gift card program. Purchases made on this website and the fulfillment of those purchases are provided by InComm Payments. InComm Payments provides global payments technology solutions. For more information please visit https://www.incomm.com/
InComm Payments (the operator of this platform) uses administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of your personal information. However, despite these precautions, you should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the internet or any public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
For complete H-E-B Gift Card Terms & Conditions visit https://heb.thegiftcardshop.com/terms
If you have questions about purchasing Gift Cards online: